It’s a Sony.
We all understand their motto and yes, they need not state anymore. Sony is a controling and well respected name in world consumer electronics. From the Aibo to the PlayStation to the Vaio, Sony has actually created, innovated and stood out in the production of almost anything electronic under the sun.
The Sony Corporation, based in Tokyo is a leading maker of audio, video, interactions, and infotech products for the customer and professional markets. Their music, movie, tv, computer entertainment, and online services also make Sony among the most comprehensive home entertainment companies in the world.
So it is not surprising to find out that Sony car stereos are also well renowned in the vehicle audio market. In 2005, Sony vehicle stereos introduced their latest carrier cars and truck audio product, the Sony car stereo Xplod series which has an incredible lineup of head units, speakers, amplifiers, subwoofers, changers and accessories. It is excellent both in performance and visual worth.
A good head unit from the Sony automobile stereo Xplod Series is the CDX– M9900 CD Receiver/Changer Controller/MP3 Player which boasts these functions:
– 32,000-color TFT screen
– Video Input for External Source Playback
– CD/CD-R/CD-RW/ MP3 playback
– 4-Volt F/R/Sub Preouts w/HPF & LPF
– 52W x 4 High Power
– CEA-2006 Power Compliant
– CD/MD Control, CD Text
– XM Ready
– BBE MP, DSO, EQ7
– Auxiliary Input
– 1-bit D/A Converter
– Drive-S with 120dB S/N Ratio
– SSIR-EXA tuner, 18FM & 12AM presets
– Red crucial illumination
– Supplied cordless card remote (RM-X145A).
– Optional cordless rotary remote (RM-X6S).
– Optional wired rotary remote (RM-X4S).
This Sony cars and truck stereo goes best installed with matching items from the Xplod series such as:.
Sony vehicle stereo XS– V6941H 6 x 9 ” 4 – Way Speakers:.
– 6 x 9″ HOP Woofer Cone.
– Stroke Stabilizer Surround.
– 2-5/8″ Cone Mid.
– 1″ Well Balanced Dome PEI Tweeter, Super Tweeter.
– 400W Peak Power (100W RMS).
– Flexible Mounting Options.
Sony vehicle stereo XM-2100GTX 2/1 Channel Amplifier:.
– 600W Max Power.
– 100W x 2 RMS into 4 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz @ 0.04% THD.
– 250W x 1 RMS into 4 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz @ 0.1% THD.
– CEA-2006 Power Compliant.
– Variable 50 – 300 Hz low pass filter.
– 40 Hz EQ increase.
– MOSFET power supply.
– RCA & speaker level inputs.
Sony automobile stereo XS-L102P5 10 ” Subwoofer:.
– 10″ Polypropylene Cone.
– 1200W Peak Power (330W RMS).
– Special cone style uses exceptional rigidness.
– Gold-plated Binding Posts.
– Little sealed/bandpass enclosure enhanced.
– 4-Ohm Voice Coil.
– 2005 Subwoofer Parameters.
Like other modern cars and truck audio manufacturers, the Sony cars and truck stereo also provides video capable systems for playing VCDs, DVDs. An excellent product from the Sony automobile stereo Dream System Series is the MV – 900SDS Mobile DVD Dream System.
– 9″ broad screen TFT display screen with swivel function.
– DVD/CD-R/RW/ VCD/MP3 Playback.
– Built-in wired FM modulator.
– Reversible screen image.
– Slot-load DVD System.
– Memory Stick ® media for playback of JPEG, MPEG, MP3.
– Built-in Stereo Speakers.
– A/V Input.
– A/V Output.
– Optical Digital Output (Dolby Digital ®, dts ®).
– IR transmitter for wireless headphones.
– 2 sets of wireless earphones consisted of.
– Wireless card remote consisted of.
This unit is enclosed in a grey metallic finish and is ideally connected on the ceiling of the vehicle.
It is likewise a fantastic truth that a great deal of enthusiasts also incorporate the PlayStation into their Sony cars and truck stereos, which is probably one of the factors why the Sony cars and truck stereo system has earned rather a following.